Monday, September 24, 2012

Can’t seem to get the job done right!

On September 11, 2012 I wrote: Where are the videos and minutes? 

The blog post described my year-long attempts to encourage Park Ridge Park District Management to post Board Meeting videos in a timely manner. 

I stated then: “Problem is, I think I have been writing to the wrong person!

On September 14, 2012 I updated the post as follows:

  “Only took three days to fix. There is no reason for the situation to happen again. I guess I finally got to the right person!”

At the time when I wrote the update I was aware some of the missing videos had yet to be uploaded.  I believed it only reasonable to give Ms. Mountcastle sufficient time to finish the job before commenting further.

I took a moment today to see how things were going.  The report presented below tells the story.

To see the complete, full document, click the box on the lower right side of the document window. To move UP or DOWN use the SLIDER on the right.

Archived Meeting Minutes, Agendas & Board Packets - 09-24-2012

Ten additional days have gone by and still the job is incomplete.

 

Video Date

Days Ago

     
 

March 8, 2012

200

 

July 10, 2012

76

 

September 6, 2012

18

     
  Is two hundred days a long time to wait for Ms. Mountcastle to finally get the job done, considering her recent $8,500 pay increase?

And what about the July 10th video?  How long must Seniors wait until they can view that important Board meeting?

Apparently, even when getting to the top banana, this simple task still remains incomplete!

Of course, it’s just my opinion.

No comments: