Sunday, January 8, 2012

I’m sorry!

I was having coffee at Micky D’s this morning with a couple of friends.  We were discussing the new show playing at the Park Ridge Park District’s Maine Park Leisure Center on West Sibley Ave.; the latest adaptation of: “Park District Follies”, when Frank chastised me for using profanity on this site.  He reminded me that in the past I’ve always “kept it clean”.

So here my friends is my apology to Frank and to those of you who were similarly offended.

I, Kenneth Butterly was wrong to use “shit”.  I was wrong not to work harder to find an alternative way to express myself other than relying on my meager and pathetic vocabulary.  In the future, I will do my utmost not to let that kind of crap, dung, muck, droppings, etc. happen again!

Thank you!

As always, it’s just my opinion.

No comments: