Monday, January 23, 2012

For those who wonder, I do have a life beyond this Blog!

Dear Readers and Commenter’s,

Forgive me for not getting back to your comments more quickly.  I took some time away from blogging this past weekend to enjoy life!  And you know what?  I had so much fun think I’ll do the same thing next weekend.

Today, as you can clearly see, I’m back to the grindstone.  This morning was taken up  writing my next post: I swear by my tattoo – Part Three, an analysis of the Biagi email.

I expect to have that uploaded quite soon.

Further, as you’ve noticed by now, I recently uploaded a rather extensive comment by Park Ridge’s own Park Ridge Underground. Of course, I intend to respond to those remarks, measure for measure. Problem is; my response will be rather long and I’m not yet sure where my reply should reside; the comment section or as a new post.

Anyway, decision time soon! So stay tuned.

Lastly, there are still comments from recent posts needing my response. I intend to fulfill that obligation while all the rest is going on. The posts involved are: I swear by my tattoo – Part’s One and Two and Is this PRPD’s next Senior Centered Idea?

Lots to do, so I best get on with it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for publishing those emails. And to think I voted for Wynn Ryan last year. Her 12 year old non-story is amazing. Time Mary resign and her partner Biagi as well.